Our partner Clearwater completed this week another successful overseas SIRON Dry Deluge Testing assignment in Singapore. In total of 2596 nozzles were tested on 12 deluge systems in 11 days on a new build FPSO / FLNG. Dry Deluge Testing is the only field proven method of efficiently verifying that system pipework and nozzles are clear of blockages and partial blockages without using firewater. The equipment will be air freighted back this weekend to be turned around for our next 2 scopes in the UK Nuclear Power industry.
- Maersk Oil enthusiastically adopted SIRON Dry Deluge Testing as safety standard.
- SIRON Dry Deluge Testing at Nuclear Power plant by partner for the UK Clearwater
- Where there’s smoke:WSF explores potential water-free sprinkler test
- Dry Deluge Testing by Clearwater at FPSO / FLNG in Singapore
- Deluge test without water at Recycling waste plant